As the DC3 police in-car camera system arrives back at your building, the antenna & router will let them access the Wi-Fi network to start the transferring of videos from the police cars to the police stations computer. This is a completely automated process and the officer is not involved. This accessory is only available for the DC3 in-car camera.
- Drive within a 1 / 2 mile (3.22 km) of the police station and download begins automatically
- No Computer or Mobile Data Center required
- All video transfers are heavily encrypted with top end security
- Downloaded videos are verified on both ends to ensure no video gets lost
- Video files are deleted from the police car camera system after download